Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen

Article about: Here is a recent addition to my PAB collection. It has some wear to the high points, but still in nice condition IMHO! I hope you like it. Ralph.

Default Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen

Here is a recent addition to my PAB collection. It has some wear to the high points, but still in nice condition IMHO!
    I hope you like it.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen   Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen  

Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen   Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen  

Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen   Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen  

Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen
    P
    Many

Default re: Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen

Very nice Ralph, I have never seen this maker before. Your dad would be proud.

?

Really nice one!
    Is this maker somethimg rare or hard to find?

Nice EWE Panzerkampfabzeichen Ralph,in good condition.Not easy to find,so i would say a rare Panzer Assault Badge.

@Tagete

"EWE is a mysterious company.There is a maker mark,but the company behind this mark remains unknown.EWE is only found at Panzerkampfabzeichen and at no other badges".

KR
    Joachim

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Nice EWE Panzerkampfabzeichen Ralph,in good condition.Not easy to find,so i would say a rare Panzer Assault Badge.

@Tagete

"EWE is a mysterious company.There is a maker mark,but the company behind this mark remains unknown.EWE is only found at Panzerkampfabzeichen and at no other badges".

KR
    Joachim
    So, wouldn't that be a good reason to think that they might be fake? Are there any EWE badges with vet provenance?

?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post

@Tagete

KR
    Joachim
    Thanks a lot!

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    So, wouldn't that be a good reason to think that they might be fake? Are there any EWE badges with vet provenance?
    Good question, but vet provenance is still something u can realy on?
    Many times is just a way to fool buyers....
    Still really well focused question

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    In the Panzer Assault Badge book from Philippe De Bock,the author say,that EWE is probably a very small company.In trying to research EWE the author ended up in Austria where "Ewe" can be found as a last name.The Design Typ from EWE,is also a austrian Design.The author is sure,that EWE was a company that produced bevore 1945.

About vet provenance,I dont know.

KR

I suppose that would be good enough for me, as the design looks very good. Do EWE badges come in silver too?

Yes they come in silver too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast