Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

EWE Silver Panzerkampf Abzeichen

Article about: G'day All, Can you please take a look at the attached images and give me your thoughts (esp you, Stewie!!). I've ha d a look through the forums and compared it to examples here and am satisf

Default EWE Silver Panzerkampf Abzeichen

G'day All,
    Can you please take a look at the attached images and give me your thoughts (esp you, Stewie!!). I've ha d a look through the forums and compared it to examples here and am satisfied with it; the hinge looks spot on and to my novice eye it looks pretty good.

Always happy to hear the thoughts of my more knowledgeable peers :-)

Cheers,
    JimboEWE Silver Panzerkampf AbzeichenEWE Silver Panzerkampf AbzeichenEWE Silver Panzerkampf AbzeichenEWE Silver Panzerkampf AbzeichenEWE Silver Panzerkampf AbzeichenEWE Silver Panzerkampf Abzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EWE Silver Panzerkampf Abzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EWE Silver Panzerkampf Abzeichen

Hi Jim,
    Try a quick search, there was one posted not so long ago and I pointed out a few comparison features.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Adrian :-)
    Yes I think that I found that post first. From memory it started off about the bronze EWE and somebody also chipped in an example of a ground dug silver badge. The overall details and catch on that thread, seem to match mine.

Many thanks,
    Jimbo

Hi Jimbo, going with the info given I would have to say the piece you showed is a fake, sorry.
    Tom

Look here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...chen-136756-2/ Post #13

Sorry, I am afraid I have to agree with Tom.
    The catch is definately different. There should be some hand finishing on the rear of this badge. Also as stated in the other thread, The middle horizontal center stroke of the "E" should be shorter.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EWE Silver Panzerkampf Abzeichen   EWE Silver Panzerkampf Abzeichen  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ah, Tom, Adrian...that post! Bugger. Found it now. My catch doesn't look anywhere as near as rough as that example, but yes understood. Who the heck is making these things? I bought mine from a seller on German Militaria Collectibles called Frankfp88@aol.com. Happy to name and shame him, then. He also trades on Gun Broker.

Cheers guys!
    Jimbo

The guys are correct,it's a fake Jimbo. Sorry,Stewy