Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Found a home for my fake Panzerkampfabzeichen.

Article about: When I first joined this forum it was to get help in identifying some of my german equipment and field gear.I have found this forum to be an excellent place to seek help post things of intre

?

Default Found a home for my fake Panzerkampfabzeichen.

When I first joined this forum it was to get help in identifying some of my german equipment and field gear.I have found this forum to be an excellent place to seek help post things of intrest and do research.The members that I have dealt with and talked to up to this point have been honest and friendly to deal with.I hope to in the future make some of my own positive contributions.The first thread I started here was to help me I.D. two badges that I had purchased the one was a black wound badge the other was my panzer assault badge.The panzer assault badge turned out to be a fake bummer for me then the question comes to mind what do I do with it doesn't fit in my collection do to the fact it's not an original.And then this week an opportunity came up to give it a home wear it would be welcomed.Earlier this week I sold a war time era Unionjack on Ebay to a lady in the states . After coresponding with her a little over the flag and the cost of shipping I found out she was purchasing the flag for her 11 year old autistic son Jack who loves all things history related but is especially intrested in all things WW2, BRITISH & US CIVIL WAR.So I asked the mother Shauna if I could send Jack the panzer assault badge to help him with starting his collection. She was thrilled and after she told her son he is equally as excited. Then I thought to my self is there anything more I can do and that is why I'am writing this post If by some chance there is a small piece of history that you dont want or if like me you have a forged or faked piece that needs a home I think this boy may be a worthy recipiant and it would probably make there day. if you have anything that you are willing to part with the mothers name is Shauna Saubers you can contact me and I will give out her contact info via private message.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Found a home for my fake Panzerkampfabzeichen.   Found a home for my fake Panzerkampfabzeichen.  

Last edited by Adrian; 04-23-2011 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Found a home for my fake Panzerkampfabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Found a home for my fake panzer assault

Very noble thing to do, but wouldn't it have been better to give the ladie's email adress in a personal message to anyone who would like to send something instead of publisching her adress on a public forum.
    Best regards
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I have edited your post in order to protect her email address. Never post an email address on an open public forum. You will get spammed to death.

Please send a PM if you wish to donate something to this young lad.

Cheers, Ade.

?

IAM SORRY THAT THOUGHT NEVER EVEN CROSSED MY MIND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR REMOVING HER EMAIL IN NO WAY DID I MEAN ANY HARM IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW i COULD BETTER DEAL WITH THIS I WOULD APPRECIATE YOU LETTING ME KNOW .

My suggestion is that if anyone wishes to send item to this lad, they should contact Mark via a PM for the ladies details.

Cheers, Ade.