Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Frank & Reif PAB im silber

Article about: Hello all, I like this badge but im not 100%. Any opinions? I did try to rotate the pictures but it wouldn't allow me to keep them oriented right side up due to size. Thanks.

G43
    ?

Default Frank & Reif PAB im silber

Hello all,

I like this badge but im not 100%. Any opinions? I did try to rotate the pictures but it wouldn't allow me to keep them oriented right side up due to size. Thanks.

Frank & Reif PAB im silberFrank & Reif PAB im silberFrank & Reif PAB im silberFrank & Reif PAB im silberFrank & Reif PAB im silberFrank & Reif PAB im silberFrank & Reif PAB im silberFrank & Reif PAB im silberFrank & Reif PAB im silber

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frank & Reif PAB im silber
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It looks like a good one to me.
    If you view this thread, you will find more examples to compare as well as, as much information as you need to judge for yourself.
    Frank&Reif
    Also, if you resize them while you are trying to rotate them, you will have less trouble posting.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi,
    I believe it's a good semi-hollow F&R.
    HOW

G43
    ?

Thanks guys I appreciate the opinions.

It's a 'Central Maker Mark' type 4.4.2. with a variant oval shaped hinge and a '?' shaped catch that's soldered onto a small circular base that's in turn soldered to the badge. Shows the oakleaf flaw on the upper left as it should, and is in fine condition.

A good one.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

nice.

G43
    ?

Thanks Ned and Harry