Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

FRANK AND REIF Panzerkampfabzeichen BADGE FOR EVALUATION

Article about: Hi Chaps I dont get to many German badges in i did get this the other day whats your opinions on it ? cheers in advance Steve

?

Default FRANK AND REIF Panzerkampfabzeichen BADGE FOR EVALUATION

Hi Chaps
    I dont get to many German badges in i did get this the other day whats your opinions on it ? cheers in advance Steve
    please note it will be for sale on this forum later if its ok !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FRANK AND REIF Panzerkampfabzeichen BADGE FOR EVALUATION   FRANK AND REIF Panzerkampfabzeichen BADGE FOR EVALUATION  

FRANK AND REIF Panzerkampfabzeichen BADGE FOR EVALUATION   FRANK AND REIF Panzerkampfabzeichen BADGE FOR EVALUATION  

FRANK AND REIF Panzerkampfabzeichen BADGE FOR EVALUATION   FRANK AND REIF Panzerkampfabzeichen BADGE FOR EVALUATION  

FRANK AND REIF Panzerkampfabzeichen BADGE FOR EVALUATION  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FRANK AND REIF Panzerkampfabzeichen BADGE FOR EVALUATION
    P
    Many

Original F&R PKA silver grade. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Original F&R PKA silver grade. Stewy
    I agree with Stewy.
    Although the hardware leads me to believe this may be a bronze grade.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I agree with my colleagues. As Ralph says a bronze type 4.2.1. low maker mark. The absence of the flaw on the upper edge of the top left oak leaf shows that this is an example of the earliest PAB produced by the firm of Frank & Reif.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Just in case you wondered why I thought silver grade, I was sure I could see some silver on the eagles chest feathers. Maybe it's the pics, most likely me though. Stewy

Sorry guys,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

HI Chaps
    A BIG thanks to you all for your input regarding it cheers steve