Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Medals--Opinions Please Panzerkampfabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.

Article about: I have had these medals for a long time, and I figured I would just put them on here to get some opinions as to whether you all think they are repros or real. Of course, I bought them all on

Default German Medals--Opinions Please Panzerkampfabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.

I have had these medals for a long time, and I figured I would just put them on here to get some opinions as to whether you all think they are repros or real. Of course, I bought them all on the pretense that they were real---but we all know how that is! I have one group picture, but I have listed the Wound badges in one thread, Spanges and EK1 in one, and the tank/assault badges in another. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Medals--Opinions Please Panzerkampfabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.  
    Attached Images Attached Images German Medals--Opinions Please Panzerkampfabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.  German Medals--Opinions Please Panzerkampfabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.  German Medals--Opinions Please Panzerkampfabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.  German Medals--Opinions Please Panzerkampfabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen. 
    Last edited by Adrian; 03-16-2011 at 08:10 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Medals--Opinions Please Panzerkampfabzeichen & Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Medals--Opinions Please Tank Badge and General Assault Badge

Both look fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks for the reply! I bought these from the same person (as well as a close combat badge I will be posting later today). I had a good feeling about them. Thanks again for the comment!

?

Does anyone know what happened to my post on German Badges in this forum?

Its still here Cadman
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...nsignia-43852/

Have a look on the Orders & Decorations site and you will find all posted threads

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Many thanks Nick..........navigating for a newcomer is daunting........thanks for the help

The wound badges may be ok....................
    Regards,

Steve.

Default German tank medal bronze real or fake?

I have a German tank medal bronze with a w stamp on back it has a different pin back then any I seen it has its not round like a safety pin pin it's flat

Quote by anubis1989 View Post
    I have a German tank medal bronze with a w stamp on back it has a different pin back then any I seen it has its not round like a safety pin pin it's flat
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    If you would like us to help you with your Panzerkampfabzeichen, you will need to post photos.

This thread will explain how to add photos to your post.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)