Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?

Article about: Hi, i new in the forum. I am interested in acquiring a hollow zinc PAB; But i distrut if it is real or false. I would appreciate it if you would help me. Thank you.

ser
    ?

Default Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?

Hi, i new in the forum. I am interested in acquiring a hollow zinc PAB; But i distrut if it is real or false.

I would appreciate it if you would help me.
    Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-07-2017 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?
    P
    Many

It has a fair chance, but it would be a lot easier if your sausage fingers weren't in the way. Straight on pics of the front & back would help no end. Stewy

?

I think these are the sellers fingers, Stewy!

Regards,
    Bas

Whoever they belong to, with these pics it's near on impossible to give any sort of answer. If they aren't your "sausages" in the pic "ser", could you ask the seller for better pics & hold the sausage. Stewy

ser
    ?

Jajajaj, no ... the fingers are from the seller. I add new pics, if you help me, i have no others.Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?

The new pics haven't really helped. The more I look the less I like it. Not one I'd want, even if the pics were better I doubt. Stewy

Despite the "digits" in the way of this I think the overall quality of this one looks a bit soft. I am not convinced this is original. If it is then it has never been out of its box.

ser
    ?

Help please, Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, original or fake?

ser
    ?

Thank you for your time and opinions.

Nope, leave it mate. It's a fake. There are just too many faults to it. Stewy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast