Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Late war production cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, HELP!!!!!

Article about: Hi all, Can someone please share infos and pictures about late war cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, I was offered badge in this kind of box, no picture with me unfortun

?

Default Late war production cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, HELP!!!!!

Hi all,
    Can someone please share infos and pictures about late war cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, I was offered badge in this kind of box, no picture with me unfortunatelly, but is banded and paper with a print showing the badge and producer on the back...
    Do you know approximative value?

Thank you all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late war production cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, HELP!!!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Late war production cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, HELP!!!!!

Hi Massimo,

These boxes are considered to be originals, and were generic for Panzerkampf Abzeichen's, GAB's and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's.

Late war production cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, HELP!!!!!Late war production cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, HELP!!!!!

These Kriegsmarine ones are also considered good. The plain purple/blue ones are specifically associated with the manufacturer Schwerin. I think Nick posted one similar recently.

Late war production cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, HELP!!!!!Late war production cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, HELP!!!!!

Here's an example of a horde find of Aurich Panzerkampf Abzeichen's in plain cardboard boxes, these were often changed by the jeweller selling the piece to a more flashy type as seen on some of the above, but this was not always the case.(No pun intended!)

Late war production cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, HELP!!!!!

Finally, here's an example of a fake box. These have been flooding the market for 4 or 5 years now, so beware. They are also printed for GAB's and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's.

The current going price for a box alone is around $80 to $100, although you can often pick up an award and case together where the total price makes the box a lot cheaper than if bought separately.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Default Re: Late war production cartoon or thick paper boxes for Panzer assault badge, HELP!!!!!

Informative thread, thanks for the info and great photos!

Great information

/Jonas

Should be a sticky Ned ( the thread, not you! )
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Great post Ned! Shows just how many different types there were.

Massimo, can you get any form of image?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Just don't be fooled by the cheap, crappy, modern fake 'award boxes' on Ebay.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks for the kind words guys, but I have to admit to having shamelessly filched all the above images from across the net and apologise unreservedly to those to who they belong......a bit.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Thanks for the kind words guys, but I have to admit to having shamelessly filched all the above images from across the net and apologise unreservedly to those to who they belong......a bit.
    Maybe so but at least you took the time and effort to find them!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I'll post pictures on monday or tuersday at latest, but what I've been proposed is a mix inbetwin plain cardboard boxes and the fake one, the writing is deep print and behind there is producer mark on bottom left. The seller is german and is ansuring it is original. According to him this boxes where recentelly founded in a wherehouse near Essen.