Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Minty Panzerkampfbzeichen badge silver

Article about: Nobody seems to be buying this. Not sure what I'm missing here. Seller wants \\$225, so maybe it's too pricey? Very nice one from what I can tell, perhaps worth springing for?

Default Minty Panzerkampfbzeichen badge silver

Nobody seems to be buying this. Not sure what I'm missing here. Seller wants $225, so maybe it's too pricey? Very nice one from what I can tell, perhaps worth springing for?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Minty Panzerkampfbzeichen badge silver
    P
    Many

Definitely worth springing for. It is one of the more common PAB's available in good condition. Most collectors probably have one in their collection already.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I have dealt before with John who is selling this and the matching bronze badge as well. He's a real gent and I trust him implicitly. I would advise that if at all possible, you try and get both these badges at this very good price, you will not regret it in the long run, even if you have to beg and borrow. Matching sets like this in near mint condition just don't turn up everyday.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Too pricey? Sounds like an excellent price to me, and a beautiful badge.

Thanks Ned and Ralph! I love when sellers are known to people like this, and are vouched for.

I will try and talk to him about these then. This confirms everything is good on them, perhaps even better than good on the price judging by the comments here.

If you can, just go for 'em rapido....One or the other or both won't last long at that kinda money.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Nice PKA, and a good price too. Ned's right. Stewy

Already PM'd him. He's not online though, so who knows if anyone messaged him before me. He had done this last reduction earlier today, so I'm 3 hours late to the show, which can be an eternity if something's priced well.

Email him, it'll go straight to his phone.

Since we've been talking about it now, here's the bronze one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast