Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My gift this christmas

Article about: I got this for Christmas. What's it worth?

?

Default My gift this christmas

I got this for Christmas. What's it worth?

My gift this christmas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My gift this christmas
    P
    Many

Default Re: My gift this christmas

Depends is the back setup there? Pin, hinge, catch reparied? IAB looks to be missing the pin

?

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    Depends is the back setup there? Pin, hinge, catch reparied? IAB looks to be missing the pin
    The Panzer one has a pin, but the catch is missing. The IAB has a pin and catch fully intact.

?

If you want a price on the badges there are plenty of dealer sites out there to look at and get a rough idea of the general value of these awards.
    It is impossible to give any sort of value based upon a grainy image poorly lit!
    The first thing to do would be to read the sticky thread at the top of the page about taking photos. Take some decent images and post them here, the most important issue would be to find out if the badges are genuine first - over and above any valuations. Fake badges aren't worth a great deal.........

Was it a Christmas gift to yourself or was it given to you? Is value really that important if someone has taken the trouble to buy these as a gift to you?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Iab please post picture of the back if it has ever been repaired
    Repair 75 to 85, no repair $100 matbe little more
    PAB IMO around $85

Quote by Adrian View Post
    If you want a price on the badges there are plenty of dealer sites out there to look at and get a rough idea of the general value of these awards.
    It is impossible to give any sort of value based upon a grainy image poorly lit!
    The first thing to do would be to read the sticky thread at the top of the page about taking photos. Take some decent images and post them here, the most important issue would be to find out if the badges are genuine first - over and above any valuations. Fake badges aren't worth a great deal.........

Was it a Christmas gift to yourself or was it given to you? Is value really that important if someone has taken the trouble to buy these as a gift to you?
    Adrain is right Genuinen Proof is what you should seek first. If these are a gift why bother?

?

I'm not worried about the authenticity. I am positive they're genuine. Here's some much better pics. Thanks for the help. My gift this christmasMy gift this christmasMy gift this christmasMy gift this christmas

?

Yes, I was looking at dealers, but I thought they usually are dreaming on their prices.

?

Much better photos, thank you!
    Some dealers are more expensive than others it's true but look at a few and you'll be able to gauge an average price.
    On top of that, if one of your badges happened to be rare or from a sought after maker, a variant perhaps, the value will increase. We couldn't tell any of that from your original photo and the back of a badge is just as important as the front, sometimes even more so.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Much better photos, thank you!
    Some dealers are more expensive than others it's true but look at a few and you'll be able to gauge an average price.
    On top of that, if one of your badges happened to be rare or from a sought after maker, a variant perhaps, the value will increase. We couldn't tell any of that from your original photo and the back of a badge is just as important as the front, sometimes even more so.
    Ok, thank you! Is there a site that lists all the mintmarks (is that what they're called)?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast