Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzer-Kampf Badge

Article about: Does anyone have a different view of who the maker is?

?

Default Panzer-Kampf Badge

Hello Guys I was wondering if you could help me out some sort??..Its a badge Im thinking of purchasing!!!,The seller included the following information..Deschler,with daisy effect???? whatever that means!!..It would be my first Panzer badge.. So I wanted to make sure before I part with 160 pounds... Cheers Guys for you time...Terry.Panzer-Kampf  BadgePanzer-Kampf  BadgePanzer-Kampf  BadgePanzer-Kampf  Badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer-Kampf  Badge
    P
    Many

Default Re: Panzer-Kampf Badge

Deschler is the maker of the badge. I don't think 160 euros is a great price but also not a rip off. Wait for more educated members to comment on if this is a period item but it looks ok to me. Good luck!

Here is the Daisy in the grass under the tank. Only some badges feature this.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer-Kampf  Badge  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The badge is refered to as the "daisy" effect as if you look closly underneath the tank there looks to be a daisy growing on the ground!

?

Does make much difference to the price/badge??..because I wouldnt know the difference myself....my first badge I just wanted to make sure it was the real deal!!! Cheers Terry.

Looks a nice original,as for price it's worth what you are comfortable paying!It seems a little expensive but it is a good example so it's up to you really.

Hi Terry, some people do ask a small premium for a daisy badge.

It is a nice original badge: no idea on current values sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I always liked the daisy version, a nice first piece!

These badges are on the way up for certain rarer types. This one isn't too bad IMO, around 200 Euro's or $260 for a middle of the road one. If you're prepared to be patient you may be able to pick up a rarer one for the same sort of money, to many dealers a PAB is a PAB end of!

It's up to you, personally I'd wait, but that's me....

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Thanks for the info guys helpful as always..I will see if I can knock him down a tad!!!!.. Stand by at weekend for some more of my purchases.. Im getting the Missus to take some snaps.. So hopefully we should see in focus!!!! MP40,Mosin Nagant rifle, & a work book..oh also a silver wound badge from WW1...Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast