Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?

Article about: OK, next pick up for today. Price was decent and its in mint condition. I'm learning here...and spent some time going thru the threads. I'm assuming it is a Junkers? Type A? B? Thanks! Micha

Ryuuk. Can you post pic of the obverses too. Even better individual posts of each variant. It would help collectors, no end. Cheers mate, Stewy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?
    P
    Many

?

Big photo reversers not mine. I only have these badges, which I can show.
    Variant 1, tombak
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?   Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?  

Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?   Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?  

?

Varian 2, tompak.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?   Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?  

Attached Images Attached Images Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not? 

Here is a "Monster". One of the heaviest out there. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?  Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not? 

?

Monster, zinck.

?

Wide pin, zink

MAP
    ?

This is great. I tried to change the thread title but it's not showing. Maybe the Mod's can fix. This is a good reference. Hijack away guys!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Juncker setup, zink

MAP
    ?

Quote by ryuuk View Post
    Juncker setup, zink
    Ryuuk - That's JUST like me. Which in viewing another thread is why I called it Junker. So I assume "Junker" is in the hinge and catch configuration?

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

S&L variant set up. Stewy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast