Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampabzeichen silber real or fake

Article about: Hi, I just received an Panzerkampabzeichen silber and wanted to have a double check if it is a fake or not. I have purchased some books and looked it up. I my opinion it is an original but c

?

Default Panzerkampabzeichen silber real or fake

Hi,
    I just received an Panzerkampabzeichen silber and wanted to have a double check if it is a fake or not.
    I have purchased some books and looked it up. I my opinion it is an original but can you confirm this as well?
    If it is a real one then please share specific information about this badge with me that is hard to find. Is it a late war bade or an early? Is it rare or not? Specifics about material? Everything would help.... Manny thanks in advance!!

Panzerkampabzeichen silber real or fakePanzerkampabzeichen silber real or fakePanzerkampabzeichen silber real or fakePanzerkampabzeichen silber real or fakePanzerkampabzeichen silber real or fakePanzerkampabzeichen silber real or fakePanzerkampabzeichen silber real or fakePanzerkampabzeichen silber real or fakePanzerkampabzeichen silber real or fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampabzeichen silber real or fake
    P
    Many

Sorry, this is a fake that bears no resemblance to a genuine AS in Triangle badge, even the obverse design is of a totally different design type. Flat back, hardware , everything is gash.

I really would like to see more pictures and info on the "book" though, who writes this dangerous crap??

A simple forum search for "AS in Triangle PAB" would have brought up this:

https://www.warrelics.eu/google.php?...384j6148210j18

You need to get with the programme buddy, afterall, you've paid to be a member....

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Books can be good but WRF are better...

As Ned said, use the search engine! Every day!

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Books can be good but WRF are better...

As Ned said, use the search engine! Every day!
    Beacuse this is not that book. In topic Panzerkampfabzeichen only the great work of Philippe de Bock is reccommended. But not easy to get now.

But for sure, it is easier to use our forum resources

regards
    Tomasz

I can only agree with the other folks. It'd be worth knowing who or where this literature originated. Stewy

Ned is correct, this is not an original AS in Triangle badge.
    I also am curious who published the reference book you are using as it is not correct. There are many examples of originals and copies posted here for discussion, all you need to do is use the search function.
    I will be updating the data base of original Panzerkampfabzeichen in the near future.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)