Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen "50" for opinions.

Article about: Hello folks, It has been a while since I have posted anything, but today I seek your opinion! I feel like I know the answer, but seeing as I am no expert in this field I wanted to post for c

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen "50" for opinions.

Hello folks,

It has been a while since I have posted anything, but today I seek your opinion! I feel like I know the answer, but seeing as I am no expert in this field I wanted to post for confirmation. As you see it is a PAB "50" engagements. There are no markings on it. The pictures are as good as my cell phone can do, and I hope they will be enough. Let me know what your opinions are. I got a few great items from this same source, but this didn't tick the right boxes. I am sure it will be there if I am wrong.

Thanks as always,

Nathan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen "50" for opinions.
    P
    Many

Hello Nathan,
    Can you confirm if the hinge is cast as part of the badge? From the photos, it appears to be. I also signs of a casting seam in the swastika arms.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph! I honestly didn't carefully look at the hinge, although that and the wire holding the tank to the wreath were the major turn offs for me. I also noticed a lot of flaws associated with casting on the back, and some soft detailing on the front. All together, that's why I walked away, and posted here.