Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze.

Article about: hi i am new to this forum and new to collecting, can you guys tell me if this seems real or fake? thanks!

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze.

hi i am new to this forum and new to collecting, can you guys tell me if this seems real or fake? thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze.   Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze.  

Last edited by Adrian; 03-20-2014 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze.
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum sam,

Unfortunately a pure fantasy design, not really based on any particular original Panzerkampf Abzeichen, although the cut out swastika was only ever found on type 1 Meybauer (previously an 'unknown maker' known as the '7 wheeler design') badges. It's all pretty crude, the burnished finish over the chocolate coloured base is a big giveaway, as is the hardware, it just looks cheap and nasty. If you're gonna stick around, always post prospective purchases here for opinions before you buy if you don't want to get bit.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Welcome to the forum! I hope this was only a prospective purchase and not something you own.

?

Hi Sam and welcome.

Can you rotate your photos please.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

our ned has spoken.thats dead.

?

hey many thanks big ned, the dealer is cool about me returning it so its no problem..now you have pointed out those things i can see what youre saying so thanks again