Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze

Article about: Good or not ?

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze

Good or not ? Panzerkampfabzeichen in BronzePanzerkampfabzeichen in BronzePanzerkampfabzeichen in BronzePanzerkampfabzeichen in BronzePanzerkampfabzeichen in BronzePanzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-24-2014 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Edited title to use proper German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze
    P
    Many

It's a 2nd pattern solid zincer in bronze by Meybauer, previously known as the 'Seven Wheeler'. These had either cut out, semi cut out or no cut out swastika's depending on when they were produced as the cutting part of the tool gradually broke down. Looking at this one that appears to have no cuts, i'm betting that there are tool marks on the reverse of the swastika, only the poor photo's make this impossible to see here.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

good one.

Quote by big ned View Post
    poor photo's
    I'll say! OP, are you trying to be a poor photographer on purpose? C'mon, you can see the standard of images taken in most other threads.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I'll say! OP, are you trying to be a poor photographer on purpose? C'mon, you can see the standard of images taken in most other threads.
    A little more politeness rather than "Good or bad?" or "Good or not?" is appreciated as well when folks help you out for nothing, it makes you look ignorant as well as rather ghastly old boy......
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

thanks you very much. Next time you get better photos. im sorry

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    i'm betting that there are tool marks on the reverse of the swastika, only the poor photo's make this impossible to see here.

Regards, Ned.
    you mean this right ? I want to learn great master
    Photos are bad again but a better camera is on the way. Panzerkampfabzeichen in BronzePanzerkampfabzeichen in BronzePanzerkampfabzeichen in BronzePanzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze

[QUOTE=McFrag;1271460]you mean this right ? I want to learn great master
    Photos are bad again but a better camera is on the way.

You got it Glasshopper, seeing as you have the booky, I recommend you study it carefully, for therein will you find many of the answers that you crave. Remember, if we have the wisdom to learn, all may teach us their virtues.

Quote by McFrag View Post
    you mean this right ? I want to learn great master
    Photos are bad again but a better camera is on the way.
    I am not sure I understand, if you have Philippe's book, are you testing us to see if we know what we are talking about?
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast