Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, FLL 43, Freiderich Linden, Ludenschied

Article about: A new addition to my collection. I have posted my silver version before, here is my new bronze. It also comes with it's supposedly original wrapping paper. Ralph.

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, FLL 43, Freiderich Linden, Ludenschied

A new addition to my collection. I have posted my silver version before, here is my new bronze.
    It also comes with it's supposedly original wrapping paper.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, FLL 43, Freiderich Linden, Ludenschied   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, FLL 43, Freiderich Linden, Ludenschied  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, FLL 43, Freiderich Linden, Ludenschied   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, FLL 43, Freiderich Linden, Ludenschied  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, FLL 43, Freiderich Linden, Ludenschied   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, FLL 43, Freiderich Linden, Ludenschied  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, FLL 43, Freiderich Linden, Ludenschied
    P
    Many

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, FLL 43, Freiderich Linden, Ludenschied

Hi Ralph

A very nicely conditioned example! Nice find and these awards have an attractive design.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, FLL 43, Freiderich Linden, Ludenschied

Thanks Mark!
    These have to be, without question, my favorite award.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thanks Mark!
    These have to be, without question, my favorite award.
    Ralph.
    Understandably. A strong design. Flak badges, I think, look great too. And of course, the EK.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

After the fake FLL that was posted recently I've been looking at these in alot more detail and this piece is a very nice one. The sloppy soldering especially around the catch seems to be a feature of this maker.

Superb photos as always!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Very nice, I like the little blisters

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thanks Adrian!
    I purchased this one due to the condition of the finish. When the fake one was posted the other day, I had to seriously take another look at mine to make sure that it was what it was supposed to be. Thankfully, it had all of the signs of an original.
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Very nice, I like the little blisters

Eric
    Thanks Eric!
    Ralph.