Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.

Article about: Hi Guys, Here's a new one, a grade II Panzerkampfabzeichen that makes my family of Gustav Brehmer tank assault badges complete. I'm very pleased with it as the vendors pictures made it appea

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.

Hi Guys,

Here's a new one, a grade II Panzerkampfabzeichen that makes my family of Gustav Brehmer tank assault badges complete. I'm very pleased with it as the vendors pictures made it appear pretty beat up and corroded, but the price I agreed with him allowed for this. When I got it, I realised it wasn't corrosion, but a kind of brownish dust stuck all over it.... I started cleaning it with a dry Q-Tip, and then realised it smelt quite strongly of cinnamon, it was actually snuff!

The badge cleaned up nicely, the tank itself is as fresh as the day it left the factory, and is one of the better ones i've seen, the only bit of real damage is where the catch has been squashed down to aid holding the pin in place when closed.

Everything is pretty much textbook on this piece, it's a one looker compared to the very good fakes there are of this type out there. It looks great next to my grade III '50' that I picked up a while back, and completes my set of G.B. numbered Panzerkampfabzeichen's nicely.

Regards, Ned.

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.
    P
    Many

A pleasure for the eyes ! Congratulations !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

send them back Ned they have got wonkey wheels.Lol.----------great badges well done Ned.

?

Those are fantastic looking. Congrat's!
    Did Gustav Brehmer make the 75 and 100 badges?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

A fine example old son, congrats. Stewy

Thank you compadres, You are all very .....Nice.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Superb! Congrats!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Superb! Congrats!
    Thank you Dear Leader!!

That's a beauty Ned!
    Almost makes me want to start looking for one to add to my collection.
    Congrats on adding this stunner and completing your set!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast