Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" - JFS

Article about: Hello everbody, this came along a couple of days ago. Slightly worn badge in nice condition. Look forward to your comments! Enjoy! Klaus www.butschek-antiques.com

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" - JFS

Hello everbody,

this came along a couple of days ago. Slightly worn badge in nice condition.
    Look forward to your comments!

Enjoy!
    Klaus

www.butschek-antiques.com

Last edited by Adrian; 08-20-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" - JFS
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" - JFS

A nice badge to come along and it doesn't look too worn! Thank you for sharing the photos Klaus, much appreciated.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Superb looking award!....

A nice original PKA "25" Klaus. Stewy

I hate to be the nay sayer, but I'm not too sold on this one. I Like the construction of it, but what is particularly troubling are the wreath leaves on the left side where the logs protrude into the wreath-and again on the right side both above and below the tank. They have almost no detailing to them. I realize, naturally, that these badges were hand assembled, but there are too many small detail differences to induce me to accept this one. I could well be looking at this one too cautiously, but I would not be adding this to my collection.

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" - JFS
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Good observation William. Hopefully it will provide a little more discussion now than when it was posted a year and a half ago!

It's Stewy and Paul's fault! They posted before I did! I wasn't looking at the date! lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I was surprised when Klaus posted it that no more comments were made! This one slipped under the radar.

The badge is fine, several key points that are not found on fakes but are seen on all originals are present.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    It's Stewy and Paul's fault! They posted before I did! I wasn't looking at the date! lol
    Somebody posted this as a link to compare with a god awefull fake, i was amazed there was so little interest!...