Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.

Article about: Good evening everyone. Would like to share with You my newest addition, original Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe, made by Josef Feix & Söhne. Badge is am absolute beauty, in nice condition

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.

Good evening everyone.
    Would like to share with You my newest addition, original Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe, made by Josef Feix & Söhne.
    Badge is an absolute beauty, in nice condition & very charismatic, I just love it.
    Hope You will like it.
    Best Regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.   Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.  

Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.   Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.  

Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.   Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.
    P
    Many

Excellent!

A lovely looking badge, any chance of some side shots of the hinge & catch assemblys regards,Paul

MAP
    ?

Congrats. Nice to see the oval stamping around the catch.

Looking for a "50" now?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice badge, hope to find one as nice someday.

John

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    A lovely looking badge, any chance of some side shots of the hinge & catch assemblys regards,Paul
    Hi, Paul.
    Will make these pictures during the day.
    Regards,
    Peter

Quote by MAP View Post
    Congrats. Nice to see the oval stamping around the catch.

Looking for a "50" now?
    Strange this thread got some activity only now,considering it was posted long time ago
    MAP, I already have "50", I am trying to get complete sets- award documents and verleihungs envelopes/boxes,that's a hard mission.
    Regards.
    Peter

MAP
    ?

Good luck in the quest!!! I pretty much moved on to other awards after getting my 25 & 50. As you note. It gets quite hard to find d all this stuff.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Paul, here You get the photos, if You need some more, feel free to ask.
    Regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.   Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.  

Panzerkampfabzeichen II stufe Josef Feix & Söhne.  

Nice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast