Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen Non maker marked , Genuine?.

Article about: Hello Gentlemen , about to make my next purchase , i am after a nice panzer assault badge and have contacted a seller in regards to this bronze version. It isn't maker marked but has been be

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen Non maker marked , Genuine?.

Hello Gentlemen , about to make my next purchase , i am after a nice panzer assault badge and have contacted a seller in regards to this bronze version. It isn't maker marked but has been bent slightly to fit to a uniform so i have hope with this one. Detailing looks quite good also. I am not 100% so wondered if you gentlemen could please possibly confirm that it is a good one?. Thank you in advance. For some reason i cannot rotate the pictures upright , i am really sorry Gentlemen apologies for giving you both a headache and a neckache. Hopefully the pics are ok.

Last edited by rbminis; 04-08-2018 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Edited to orient photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen Non maker marked , Genuine?.
    P
    Many

Pictures are not good and they are quite small. I can enlarge only one of those three pics. So its hard to say anything, I would like to see the eagles head, but on that photo it is not visible at all. You should try to get some additional, much better and clearer pictures from the seller.

Besz regards,
    Franko

?

Thank you Franko , i will ask seller for better pictures Apologies.

It looks like a bronze unmarked Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied to me, but wait for other opinions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hopefully slightly better pics.. Fingers crossed it is original?. Thank you

I agree with Ralph. it really looks like unmarked Friedrich Linden Panzer badge.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Thank you Gentlemen , i can't thank you enough , i shall make the purchase now. Very happy to have aquired one of these. They are really nice badges. I am a very very happy man right now , thanks to you gentlemen.

Quote by jimm View Post
    Thank you Gentlemen , i can't thank you enough , i shall make the purchase now. Very happy to have aquired one of these. They are really nice badges. I am a very very happy man right now , thanks to you gentlemen.
    Might I suggest you take the plunge and help support this forum by becoming a Gold Club member?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Yes i think that would be a good idea - donation?

Quote by jimm View Post
    Yes i think that would be a good idea - donation?
    At the top of the page in green, "Join WRF Club".
    It really isn't much for what you get.
    Many thanks!
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast