Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Panzerkampfabzeichen with number 50

Article about: This is the badge the above reproduction is trying to be - a JFS 50: These photos should put to rest any desire to make the badge in question an original. This maker was very consistent with

?

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen with number 50

Lizabell, welcome to the forum.
    I'm not going to add any more regarding the authenticity of the badge, there is nothing more to say.
    Are you selling this badge on the auction website? If you are I hope you will do the right thing now you know the badge is a fake.
    The forum will not allow any of it's members to knowingly sell fake goods as original or at the prices originals go for, especially when they now know their offering is fake.
    I hope the badge will be removed from sale at once. Obviously selling it as a fake and advertising as such is acceptable. I look forward to your response.

To all other members, please realise the member may be acting in good faith, otherwise why put it on a forum at all. No-one should be condemned without having the opportunity to put things right. Lizabell knows the badge is fake and should act accordingly. Remember, not everyone can access the forum every minute of the day so please allow the member some grace.
    Any member knowingly selling fakes will not be welcome as you all know.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen with number 50
    P
    Many

One would Like to think that anyone investing this considerable an amount of money into a "rare badge" would know immediately as did everyone on this forum that this badge is a pathetically poor fake attempt, but who can say, I guess. WHY do collectors Not research and Know the pieces they are buying?? If I was looking to buy a Chevy Corvette, would I look at an old Toyota Corolla that someone spray painted "Corvette" on the side of it and think it was one? For Pete's Sake! If you don't know what you are collecting, what are you Doing collecting it?? It's naive and let's face it-Foolish collectors that keep our old friend Pawel Nowak and his buddies fat and happy! Do your Homework guys before you spend your life savings on Chinese and Polish made garbage! With All the fine reference sites and knowledge bases like This one, there is No excuse for spending thousands of dollars for some atrocity like this badge! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The fakers are trolling for the newbies and just have to hit one to make a nice payday.All you members remember do your home work or you will be out some heavy $.Always post photos on the forum as if you dont and buy it then dont ask the members to tell you fair or fake!! Carl

?

Hopefully forums and resources such as this can steer unsuspecting new collectors away from the scammers. Unfortunately this isn't always the case as we all know and as I've mentioned elsewhere, we cannot and will not legislate for greed and stupidity.
    At the moment no-one knows the intentions behind the opening post and we are just speculating so please, until anyone can be proved to be here for nefarious means, put away the torches and lengths of rope.

KSH
    ?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hopefully forums and resources such as this can steer unsuspecting new collectors away from the scammers. Unfortunately this isn't always the case as we all know and as I've mentioned elsewhere, we cannot and will not legislate for greed and stupidity.
    At the moment no-one knows the intentions behind the opening post and we are just speculating so please, until anyone can be proved to be here for nefarious means, put away the torches and lengths of rope.
    May I at least keep my pitchfork handy, Adrian, now that the torches and lengths of rope have gone?

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth
    Last edited by KSH; 07-24-2021 at 04:02 PM.

?

Pitchforks are acceptable.

?

I have asked the member who started the thread to remove the badge from sale within the next 24 hours or at least change the auction description to sell the badge for what it really is.
    I will close the thread temporarily until the above actions have been carried out.......or not as the case may be.

?

Can anyone who speaks the language please let me know the outcome of this auction please? I note it has ended, did it sell? How much for? Was the auction ended by the seller? Has the seller taken notice of the information provided to him/her?
    Thank you for any help, please PM me if you have some answers.

Link to auction.
    Last edited by Adrian; 12-24-2011 at 11:33 AM.

?

Thank you to all who sent me a message regarding the outcome of the auction. The badge went unsold so at least no-one got ripped off on this occasion.
    It's good to see members being vigilant and sharing the information here to warn and protect others. Thank you to all who helped and contributed to this thread.
    I hope the seller will return to the forum at some point and learn from you, the members here, be a little more accepting of opinions and ask before trying to sell something in the future.

Thanks for update Ade. Glad it never sold. It is what it is,a copy,fake,replica & hopefully if ever offered for sale anywhere should be offered as such. Stewy
    P.S. Thanks for re-opening the thread for genuine & relative comments Ade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3