Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen RRS

Article about: Hello, Same as my previous post, may I have your opinion about this ? Thank you by advance

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen RRS

Hello,
    Same as my previous post, may I have your opinion about this Panzerkampfabzeichen RRSPanzerkampfabzeichen RRSPanzerkampfabzeichen RRS?
    Thank you by advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen RRS
    P
    Many

Hi there, could you post better pictures straight on of the obverse & reverse please. Stewy

I think it stands a chance, my mate Ned will tell you for sure. But better straight on pics will help all members see what's, what. Stewy

Stewy's right, you need far better focussed pic's, straight on front and back. There are two significant variants of this badge, but these images are so small and poor it's hard to say which this one is. Having said that, it looks original, but what type is still moot.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ok, I'll try to get better ones, the seller isn't good in taking pictures (I've asked him few times and you see all I've had by now).

Quote by vitezef View Post
    the seller isn't good in taking pictures (I've asked him few times and you see all I've had by now).
    When selling fakes, they never are.
    You can compare with my example posted here.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello,

You're right Ralph!
    I've had two more pictures today, barely better sadly but the front one might be useable (sorry for the second one, I think the seller has really a bad vision...). I hope this would be enough to conclude otherwise I would just give it up. I may have it for a very reasonable price that's why I insist a bit.

Comparing with Ralph's great pictures, I don't see any red flag.

Panzerkampfabzeichen RRSPanzerkampfabzeichen RRS

That's a genuine type 1 with the plain grass pattern. Note the die flaw on top of the left hand headlight as you look at it, that's present on both the plain and detailed grass variants.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    That's a genuine type 1 with the plain grass pattern. Note the die flaw on top of the left hand headlight as you look at it, that's present on both the plain and detailed grass variants.
    Agreed, if it's a good price take it. Congrats, Stewy

Hi gents,

Happy end! Now this PAB is at home, I'm pretty glad with it because actually it is my very first one!

Thank you again for your opinions,

Greetings,
    Pierre

Panzerkampfabzeichen RRS
    Panzerkampfabzeichen RRS
    Panzerkampfabzeichen RRS
    Panzerkampfabzeichen RRS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast