Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber (1 of 2)

Article about: Hi, Here is one of two examples of this badge I own. I was wondering if I could get any further details on it. Are you able to determine who made this one with these images? Much appreciated

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber (1 of 2)

Hi,

Here is one of two examples of this badge I own. I was wondering if I could get any further details on it. Are you able to determine who made this one with these images? Much appreciated!

Thanks!

Michael

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber (1 of 2)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Could you please take photos against a white or neutral background. Also we need photos that are much clearer and in focus.

Ideally photos like in the link below. Don't expect you to get to this quality but each photo as well as the angle of photo helps us identify the maker. The shape of the head, the grass pattern, the talons, wreath as well as the construction of the clasp and hinge, etc. are important factors.

Panzerkampfabzeichen III Stufe 50 JFS
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I'll do my best. Thanks!

Best I could do unfortunately (not sure why they're sideways...they weren't when I uploaded them)

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber (1 of 2)Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber (1 of 2)Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber (1 of 2)Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber (1 of 2)

Thanks!

It appears to be a Juncker NS with a lot of frosting still remaining but, it has been stored poorly, or stained from something.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

I would refrain from cleaning it.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks. I will refrain from cleaning. What is it about it that suggests Juncker NS. Just curious?

MAP
    ?

NS means the material it is made of which is Nickle silver. A higher quality metal and an earlier produced award.

Quote by hanotsri View Post
    Thanks. I will refrain from cleaning. What is it about it that suggests Juncker NS. Just curious?
    You can compare the details with this example.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, CE Juncker 1.1.2, NS
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I agree with the others, a nice Neusilber Juncker that has retained most of its silver finish.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast