Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, 7 Wheeler, Hollow Zinc,

Article about: Don't know much about these badges but your photos are excellent mate! Very crisp, clear and extremely useful to someone like myself who has a very limited knowledge on such badges. Terrific

Don't know much about these badges but your photos are excellent mate! Very crisp, clear and extremely useful to someone like myself who has a very limited knowledge on such badges. Terrific shots and well done on the nice badge!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Don't know much about these badges but your photos are excellent mate! Very crisp, clear and extremely useful to someone like myself who has a very limited knowledge on such badges. Terrific shots and well done on the nice badge!
    Thank you Dave!
    That is my hope, that these threads can be used for someone to view and possibly help them to make a decision on their own as to whether or not to purchase one that they are looking at. Hopefully trying to save someone having to post a "HELP! Can you tell me if this is real or not" thread.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12