MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied

Article about: A new arrival to my collection. It is in the condition and finish that I like my items to be. I hope you like it. Ralph.

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied

A new arrival to my collection. It is in the condition and finish that I like my items to be. I hope you like it.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied

Beautiful award. Congrats

that's a great looking badge with a nice shine to it.

?

Another nice looking badge Ralph and great photos as always. I like the way this maker has arranged the grass under the tank in neat, uniform little tufts.

Do you know if these are always marked with a '43' or can you find them with different dates?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Tauree View Post
    Beautiful award. Congrats
    Thank you!

- - Updated - -

Quote by cgp1066 View Post
    that's a great looking badge with a nice shine to it.
    Thanks Corey!
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Another nice looking badge Ralph and great photos as always. I like the way this maker has arranged the grass under the tank in neat, uniform little tufts.

Do you know if these are always marked with a '43' or can you find them with different dates?
    Thanks Adrian!
    FLL is one of the few that have a real pattern to the grass as far as I know. I am not sure about the date, I will check into it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice congrats

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

That's a beauty!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Very nice congrats

Eric
    Thank you Eric!

- - Updated - -

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    That's a beauty!
    Thank you also William!
    Ralph.

Very nice early FLL 43 with an unusually nice amount of original finish. These badges were made of solid zinc and the fat recessed catch is made of copper. Late war types had a round wire catch on a circular plate that was sloppily soldered on, as was the hinge, and showed signs of flux staining and porosity in the zinc around these parts of the hardware.

A desirable and fairly uncommon type of FLL variation badge, nice one Ralph.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Very nice early FLL 43 with an unusually nice amount of original finish. These badges were made of solid zinc and the fat recessed catch is made of copper. Late war types had a round wire catch on a circular plate that was sloppily soldered on, as was the hinge, and showed signs of flux staining and porosity in the zinc around these parts of the hardware.

A desirable and fairly uncommon type of FLL variation badge, nice one Ralph.
    Regards, Ned.
    Thank you Ned!
    Thanks aslo for the information. Are you able to answer the question that Adrian has put to me concerning dates on the back of these?
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast