Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie

Article about: Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie??? Thanks for your help

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie

Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie???
    Thanks for your help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie   Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie

Hello and welcome.
    Unfortunately this badge is a well known fake. It is very different from an original Frank & Reif. The obverse details are completely wrong in all aspects.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie

thank you !!!

The eagles head is wrong too. Here's a genuine Frank & Reif, front and obverse.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie   Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie  

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Eagle & hardware are both severly wrong,sorry. Stewy

....Obverse of a couple of rarer variations of the F&R Panzerkampfabzeichen. A semi hollow back and a complete hollow back that is made of brass and silver plated with no maker mark.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber Hersteller Frank & Reif original or kopie  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...bzeichen-2459/
    This is a quite special F&R PKA. Notice the unusual makers mark. Some sort of sub-contractor i believe. Very few of these are known of. I stumbled accross this by accident. Stewy

?

Here are my sliver F&R to compare:

Very nice Snni. It has the usual tarnishing around the hardware,even on a minty badge like yours. Congrats,Stewy

?

Perfect examples to compare to guys. Enlarge both pics and do a side by side. Note how the fake badge has more detail than the originals, the grass for example and how the details on the tanks are very different.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast