Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber- opinions please

Article about: Hi Gents, I just aquired this badge and hoping I get get some of your opinions please. Annoyed from this ads?   Errol

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber- opinions please

Hi Gents, I just aquired this badge and hoping I get get some of your opinions please.

Errol

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber- opinions pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber- opinions pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber- opinions pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber- opinions please
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-01-2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber- opinions please
    P
    Many

There are very good copies of this award. I have some concerns about the reverse. It is missing the circle on the back of the eagle's head and I am concerned about the maker's mark as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry, a fake for me. Stewy

Thanks Ralph & Stewy, I agree with you both. I was a bit rash in making this purchase. Im not happy with it so will try to get my money back. Thanks again for your input.

Errol

The headlights are what I noticed first. Hopefully you'll get a refund. Stewy

Yes Stewy, after reading some previous posts I am starting to identify more of the problems. The headlights as you stated and possible the parts of tracks that stand out like buttons as well.

Errol

Late to the party and the major problems with this badge are already covered, so all I can do is show my genuine pair of Orth Pannzerkampfabzeichen's in silver and bronze, a rare grouping even though I say it myself.

Regards, Ned.

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber- opinions pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber- opinions pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber- opinions pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber- opinions please
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Never to late Ned. Thanks for showing me your PAB's....very nice. I have been educated some more thankyou gentleman. And on a good note the seller refunded my money like a true professional

hope you get the money back.

Thanks harryamb2. Yes, the seller refunded my money.