Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen Silber (Tank assault badge) A.S.

Article about: Hello, Here is my new Tank Assault Badge in silver. Please confirm that it is a genuine one.... Thanks!

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen Silber (Tank assault badge) A.S.

Hello,
    Here is my new Tank Assault Badge in silver.
    Please confirm that it is a genuine one....
    Thanks!

Panzerkampfabzeichen Silber (Tank assault badge) A.S.Panzerkampfabzeichen Silber (Tank assault badge) A.S.Panzerkampfabzeichen Silber (Tank assault badge) A.S.Panzerkampfabzeichen Silber (Tank assault badge) A.S.Panzerkampfabzeichen Silber (Tank assault badge) A.S.Panzerkampfabzeichen Silber (Tank assault badge) A.S.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen Silber (Tank assault badge) A.S.
    P
    Many

Looks like a very nice condition sccoped back, zinc Adolf Scholze. Love the detail on these PABs.

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Looks like a very nice condition sccoped back, zinc Adolf Scholze.
    At this time, this is only speculation. Referred to as "AS in triangle".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice and very very shiny

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Looks like a very nice condition sccoped back, zinc Adolf Scholze. Love the detail on these PABs.
    Quote by robin morley View Post
    Very nice and very very shiny
    And very, very fake. Look closely at the details gentlemen. Also correctly orientated pictures would REALLY help here.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    And very, very fake. Look closely at the details gentlemen. Also correctly orientated pictures would REALLY help here.

Regards, Ned.
    Well said Ned.
    That is why I didn't comment yet, until I have a chance to correct the rotation of the photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Well said Ned.
    That is why I didn't comment yet, until I have a chance to correct the rotation of the photos.
    Ralph.
    It catches a lot of guys out this one doesn't it?

For those wondering why it's duff, take a look at the comparisons here and all will become clear.

Take note of the weird looking head on the fake compared to the gen example.

The softness of the semi hollow reverse is obvious here when compared with the original.

The ball hinge on this type 3.3.2 badge should always have a flattened top, not a purely rounded one.

Why has this badge got a crimped in JFS type catch? AS in Triangle never used this design, just look at any genuine one of their 4 different type PAB's and you will see the problem here.

My work here is done. Fingers crossed, hopefully the OP can get his money back on this fake badge.

Regards, Ned.

:
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Well said Ned.
    Ralph.
    Hence, the reason for this thread.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.

?

Hi Ned and others.....
    I am getting better in this and buy more books with details every time.....
    However; missed this one.... :-(
    Really appreciate the examples and explanation Ned!!!
    I am also spending a lot of time searching the internet… Good reference web sides are also always welcome….
    Thanks again…, eager to learn.... … better next time…
    (Damn fakes..!)

Nice one Ned. Superb comparison photos makes it all clear and provides a fantastic future reference.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast