Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle

Article about: I purchased this badge that looked good to me but after reviewing the badge through the forum I have doubts. The hinge is rounded ball rather than a flat top. Is that enough to say my badge

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle

I purchased this badge that looked good to me but after reviewing the badge through the forum I have doubts. The hinge is rounded ball rather than a flat top. Is that enough to say my badge is not original?
    Thank you for your time.
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle  
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-20-2018 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle
    P
    Many

?

It's a fake!

You should always post here before you buy anything. Especially because the fact that fakes are getting better and better every year, unfortunately.
    Best regards,
    Franko

MAP
    ?

Besides the ball hinge (which was round in the 3.3.1 version but not on the 3.3.2 or 3.3.3). Also look at the catch and how it is secured to the award. The logo is also ever so slightly off.

Look at my 3.3.2 for comparison.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/panze...-badge-689926/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    You should always post here before you buy anything.
    Best regards,
    Franko
    I agree.
    Also, you should use this thread to name your threads if you post in this section.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    If you haven't read this, I suggest you do.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Besides the ball hinge (which was round in the 3.3.1 version but not on the 3.3.2 or 3.3.3). Also look at the catch and how it is secured to the award. The logo is also ever so slightly off.

Look at my 3.3.2 for comparison.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/panze...-badge-689926/
    where can I find information on different types? 3.3.2 vs others; I searched on "types" and thread did not come up.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I agree.
    Also, you should use this thread to name your threads if you post in this section.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    If you haven't read this, I suggest you do.
    Ralph.
    Title of the section itself already had the german terminology - I was stating maker in my title. Are we to repeat the section title in our threads before the specific content title?

Quote by josephc View Post
    Title of the section itself already had the german terminology - I was stating maker in my title. Are we to repeat the section title in our threads before the specific content title?
    I see that you have not read it so, I suggest you do.
    It will be explained.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by josephc View Post
    where can I find information on different types? 3.3.2 vs others; I searched on "types" and thread did not come up.
    The ones I quoted are from Philippe De Bocks reference book "The German Panzer Assault Badge of World War II". It is a great book and to me a foundation. But as will all books they are static and as new information becomes available, forums are the best place to get the most up to date information. These "type" classifications are helpful but again are just the authors way of identifying different variations.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle on estand

I see a pair of Panzerkampfabzeichen AS in Triangle for sale on Wehrmacht-awards e-stand - the silber one has the round hinge while the bronze has the flat hinge. Is the silber one the correct type for the ball hinge? or is it also fake?

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle  

Last edited by josephc; 01-22-2018 at 09:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast