Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked William Hobacher

Article about: by big ned An honest design type 5 Ralph, I like the rear set up of the block hinge and directly soldered on "?" shaped catch that may well indicate it's one of the early badges fr

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Unmarked William Hobacher

It's been a while since I have been able to add a new PAB to my collection.
    Some of the finish has been absorbed by the metal but the condition is quite nice. These can also be found with a sheet metal hinge and a round wire catch with catch plate soldered on.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Unmarked William Hobacher   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Unmarked William Hobacher  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Unmarked William Hobacher   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Unmarked William Hobacher  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Unmarked William Hobacher   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Unmarked William Hobacher  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Unmarked William Hobacher  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber,  Unmarked William Hobacher
    P
    Many

Freaking awesome my friend. Congrats on your new addition
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Freaking awesome my friend. Congrats on your new addition
    Thank you Chris!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi , there's great detail on that one , a great looking badge , well done on adding this one to your collection. Leon.

?

Ralph Another fine badge & some excellent photos as well so thanks for posting. Cheers Terry.

Looks to be unissued! Beautiful condition! Nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

An honest design type 5 Ralph, I like the rear set up of the block hinge and directly soldered on "?" shaped catch that may well indicate it's one of the early badges from this maker if one goes by the criteria that it matches other makers early initial hardware. Great photo's as usual!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Stuff-all detail in the grass area, is that normal with this variant? Can't be wear as the rest of the detail looks crispy fresh.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi , there's great detail on that one , a great looking badge , well done on adding this one to your collection. Leon.
    Thank you Leon!
    Ralph.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Ralph Another fine badge & some excellent photos as well so thanks for posting. Cheers Terry.
    Thanks Terry!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Looks to be unissued! Beautiful condition! Nice find!
    Thank you William!
    There is a small amount of wear, but not much.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast