Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, without MM, mint or new??

Article about: Hello, Annoyed from this ads?   As you can see, I'm especially focusing on PAB those weeks. I'm about to go to the GAB, I only have one, but I have another PAB to submit to you. This on

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello Greg,
    Here is my example of bronze EWE panzerkampfabzeichen.
    Ewe made Panzerkampf Abzeichen
    Silver examples are very difficult to obtain. In the future, please attempt to do some research on your own before posting new finds for us to tell you if they are original or not. You will never learn how to determine originality on you own if you do not.
    Also, please read this thread and attempt to use it in the future.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Although I spend a lot of time here, it is not my sole purpose to identify fakes for others to build their collections nor is it my purpose to spend my time renaming threads. I would much rather spend my time discussing my own and other members new additions to their collections.
    Ralph.
    Hi Ralph,

My question was about the non marked badge. I added the 2 others because the seller send it in the same time.
    As said to Ned in MP, my next book will be the PAB book form De Bock.

When I previously presented my IAB, I told there I was about to buy the Sacha Weber book on IAB. I did buy it!

To conclude, I don't understand what yoiu mean by using the german terminology. I tought I was using the good words.

Greg.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by greg59 View Post
    Hi Ralph,

To conclude, I don't understand what yoiu mean by using the german terminology. I tought I was using the good words.

Greg.
    Hello Greg,
    This is what has been requested by Adrian, the other moderator of this section.
    "Dear All,
    Here at Warrelics Forum we feel it is important to use the correct terminology for the items we collect and to make the small effort to use the German names for the German decorations we collect.
    It would be greatly appreciated if all members who post here could take the time to learn and use the German names for the awards we post and discuss.
    Below is the entire list of all German Orders, Awards and Decorations with the German and English translations. I understand that keyboard layouts will differ and not all of us can type the characters used in the German language. If this is the case, please copy and paste the German terminology into the title of your thread from the list below. I have arranged the awards into categories under the headings in yellow to make it easier to find a specific award."
    A lot of my time on here is spent renaming threads and requesting other posters to attempt to do this themselves. I would rather not and ask you to try to attempt to do it yourself. I have also renamed this thread to how we would like to see it done.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Greg,

Thanks for the new pic's. I can confirm that the Hobacher is indeed a fake by Staegemeir, as are the silver EWE badge and the S&L in bronze (complete with fantasy rear set up). Assuming that these are all from the same dealer, you can rest assured that he knows exactly what he's selling and he's most likely buying them direct from Staegemeir. That's way north of $1000 worth of badges if genuine, but they're not, and someone's gonna get swindled. Luckily not you though....

Avoid this crook at all costs is my advice, things like this are not coincidental.

Regards, Ned.
    Well stated Ned and good advice...

Study the genuine examples AND the fakes, learning what and "who" to avoid.

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello Greg,
    This is what has been requested by Adrian, the other moderator of this section.

A lot of my time on here is spent renaming threads and requesting other posters to attempt to do this themselves. I would rather not and ask you to try to attempt to do it yourself. I have also renamed this thread to how we would like to see it done.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    I completely agree with you in the good use of terms. I saw you have already modify the title of my thread, and I took it in consideration. This one was " PAB in silver, without MM, mint or new", that I copied/pasted from my previous demand. I tought the term PAB, used by a lot of people, were accepted here.
    I used the english word because we are in an english speaking country. Most of my items come from Germany, and it's easier for me to talk about PKA than PAB. I just wanted to adapt my words for here.

Then, I'll focus more on my words and will use the german word now.
    All my apologizes.

Greg.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12