Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Panzerkampfabzeichen, Unmarked Gebrüder Wegerhoff Lüdenscheid, original?

Article about: Dear Friends, please your opinions of this PAB, original or fake?. Thank you very much. Happy New Year to everyone. Jose Luis

Hi belgrano,

Somehow I guessed it would come to that! Any chance you can get the photo from him of the eagles head, or at least a good photo of the badge straight on? You know, pretend you're interested in buying it? If not how about supplying a link to the vendor so I can use that to correspond with him personally? Failing that, I think i'll withdraw from this thread as it can go no further.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi belgrano,

Somehow I guessed it would come to that! Any chance you can get the photo from him of the eagles head, or at least a good photo of the badge straight on? You know, pretend you're interested in buying it? If not how about supplying a link to the vendor so I can use that to correspond with him personally? Failing that, I think i'll withdraw from this thread as it can go no further.

Regards, Ned.
    Hola Ned,

I have asked others potos, and the seller responds that in a few days, he puts more

The link

Condecoracion Asalto En Panzer, Segunda Guerra Mundial - $ 3.500,00 en MercadoLibre[S:HOME,L:CONVCATEG-CORE-ITM,V:1]

All the best
    Jose Luis

Hi belgrano,

Regards, Ned.
    Sorry Ned, this is the link,

Condecoracion Asalto En Panzer, Segunda Guerra Mundial - $ 3.500,00 en MercadoLibre[S:HOME,L:CONVCATEG-CORE-ITM,V:1]

Hi belgrano,

Regards, Ned.
    Is posible you sent to me your mail?, does not let me post the link

Jose

Quote by belgrano View Post
    Is posible you sent to me your mail?, does not let me post the link

Jose
    I got the link o.k. Jose! Thanks, i'll work off that.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I got the link o.k. Jose! Thanks, i'll work off that.

Regards, Ned.
    Ok Ned.

All the best
    Jose Luis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12