Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen, Unmarked Gebrüder Wegerhoff Lüdenscheid, original?

Article about: Dear Friends, please your opinions of this PAB, original or fake?. Thank you very much. Happy New Year to everyone. Jose Luis

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen, Unmarked Gebrüder Wegerhoff Lüdenscheid, original?

Dear Friends, please your opinions of this PAB, original or fake?. Thank you very much.

Happy New Year to everyone.
    Jose Luis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen, Unmarked Gebrüder Wegerhoff Lüdenscheid, original?
    P
    Many

As far as I know, GWL Panzerkampf Abzeichen'S only come in hollow form.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ralph is correct. I've not seen a GWL marked fake like this before, although an easy spot it's still interesting. Thanks for posting.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I agree a copy.

Hi belgrano,

Is there any chance of a better shot of the eagles head? As far as I can gather this is a previously unknown fake up until now, and the head shot will go a long way to helping collectors in future spot the type when it's invariably going to end up with a completely different rear set up or even reverse design. It will certainly end up in a database if that crucial pic is available.

Thanks for any help you can give towards this end.

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi belgrano,

Is there any chance of a better shot of the eagles head? As far as I can gather this is a previously unknown fake up until now, and the head shot will go a long way to helping collectors in future spot the type when it's invariably going to end up with a completely different rear set up or even reverse design. It will certainly end up in a database if that crucial pic is available.

Thanks for any help you can give towards this end.

Regards, Ned.

Hola Ned,

I'll ask the seller if he can send me a photo. The seller he has 5 items for sale, but I think they are all fakes.

All the best
    Jose Luis

Quote by belgrano View Post
    Hola Ned,

I'll ask the seller if he can send me a photo. The seller he has 5 items for sale, but I think they are all fakes.

All the best
    Jose Luis
    Hi belgrano,

That would be great if you can swing it! Some fellow PAB collectors I correspond with are very interested to see this particular badge in it's entirety, as it hasn't been seen before.

Regards, Ned.

Hi belgrano,

That would be great if you can swing it! Some fellow PAB collectors I correspond with are very interested to see this particular badge in it's entirety, as it hasn't been seen before.

Regards, Ned.

Hola Ned,

Would be interesting buy the badge?.

All the best
    Jose Luis

Hi belgrano,

I might be interested if the price is right, you can p.m. me with the details if you like as i'd certainly like a look at it in hand.

Regards, Ned.

Hi belgrano,

I might be interested if the price is right, you can p.m. me with the details if you like as i'd certainly like a look at it in hand.

Regards, Ned.
    Hola Ned,

I really do not think you're interested. the seller sells like original,
    3.500 Argentina pesos, (389 euros), too expensive. He is crazy.

All the best
    Jose Luis

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast