Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RK, Attributed to Rudolf Karneth, Chrome Finish.

Article about: These two were some of the first PABs that I acquired. This is a semi-solid zinc example from this maker. PAB's from this maker can only be found with this set up, a ball hinge, crimped in w

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RK, Attributed to Rudolf Karneth, Chrome Finish.

These two were some of the first PABs that I acquired.
    This is a semi-solid zinc example from this maker. PAB's from this maker can only be found with this set up, a ball hinge, crimped in with a crimped in, ? shaped, round wire catch.
    This example shows the chrome type of finish.
    Ralph.

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RK, Attributed to Rudolf Karneth, Chrome Finish.
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-06-2019 at 12:27 PM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RK, Attributed to Rudolf Karneth, Chrome Finish.
    P
    Many

Nice Badge Ralph, great condition!

John

Quote by War Medals View Post
    Nice Badge Ralph, great condition!

John
    Thank you John!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

An absolutely flawless example. Only wish I had the money to go chasing after these minty badges!

B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    An absolutely flawless example. Only wish I had the money to go chasing after these minty badges!

B.B.
    Thank you!
    One of my earlier PABs.
    Ralph.

?

Great example..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Great example..
    Thank you!
    Ralph.

MAP
    ?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post

B.B.
    Personally I like them with light wear but do have a few minty ones myself that I did not pay top $ for. They can be found. You have to be quick and be able to determine originality however.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice catch!
    Minty or worn, they're all great!

HOW

Very nice PKA and one I have yet to acquire.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast