Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?

Article about: Hello folks Need some help here. Am I looking at a postwar Souval ? Got it for lil` money and took a gamble to be honest with 2 initial blurred pictures from initiall seller. Left side of th

Default Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?

Hello folks

Need some help here. Am I looking at a postwar Souval ? Got it for lil` money and took a gamble to be honest with 2 initial blurred pictures from initiall seller. Left side of the swastika has that flaw, the number 7.

Cheers

Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Souval wartime Panzerkampfabzeichen ?
    P
    Many

It looks okay to me.
    You can compare to my "war time" example here.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, R.S., Rudolf Souval, Wide Pin.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hey Ralph

Indeed they look very similar. I do not see however that famous flaw (shaped as a number 7) on the left uper arm of the swastika between the edge and feathers on yours. I read many like to see that flaw.

Cheers

Alex

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It looks okay to me.
    You can compare to my "war time" example here.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, R.S., Rudolf Souval, Wide Pin.
    Ralph.
    Weird thing mate: altough mine is bronze it shares many features with your silver one (the flaw I mentioned on top of the left arm of the swastika)

Can you post more from that one please ?

Thanks

I am not aware of any flaw on the swastika, only the "7" on the wing that collectors like to see.
    I will refrain from commenting on your thread on WAF so that you get an unbiased opinion there.
    Here is the thread on my silver example, with more photos.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, R.S., Rudolf Souval
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Meant this flaw which is present on your silver and my bronze