Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tombak Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze maker???

Article about: Hi guys. I've just picked up this bronze tombak to go with my silver but the detail has me puzzled, is this a Wurster variation? It come from a very good dealer in the U.S that I've never ha

?

Thanks Ralph. That's a yes to a B.H Mayer. It's hard to say what that other badge was suppose to be replicating, the more I look at it the pictures of it the more faults I'm seeing with it. The Wurster links will come in handy if down the path I do decide to track one down.

Yes to The Ruptured duck Toot.

I've decided based on receiving a certificate of authenticity for a badge with so many faults and being out of pocket on return postage that my years of dealings with The Ruptured duck have now ended.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tombak Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze maker???
    P
    Many

Quote by Rob L View Post
    I've decided based on receiving a certificate of authenticity for a badge with so many faults and being out of pocket on return postage that my years of dealings with The Ruptured duck have now ended.
    I have purchased awards that have come with a COA and to be honest, I really don't care if they send the COA with it or not.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I absolutely agree with you Ralph, in this case though I honestly get the impression a certificate was signed without even inspecting the badge first. Never mind I now have an early first pattern die bronze Wurster on it's way so I'm happy to get them together with the parts collection. :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12