Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Russian helmet for 1 WP

Article about: I purchased this helmet some years ago. The mixed paint, green/black is peeling but the 'kurica' is plainly visible. It isn't like other Piast eagles I have seen but then the legs are not vi

?

Default Russian helmet for 1 WP

I purchased this helmet some years ago. The mixed paint, green/black is peeling but the 'kurica' is plainly visible.

It isn't like other Piast eagles I have seen but then the legs are not visible. I welcome comments.

thanks
    Piwo

Russian helmet for 1 WPRussian helmet for 1 WPRussian helmet for 1 WPRussian helmet for 1 WP[attach=config]751296
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian helmet for 1 WP  

Thanks for sharing this example from your collection. The eagle appears almost as though it has a crown.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

It does look like it has a Crown!

Nice 39 pattern lid.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great looking lid!...

?

Default 1WP helmet photos

I took a few more close-up photos of the eagle only to discover that there appears to have been a white and red flag on either side of the helmet.
    I have tried to get as good picture as I can with my Iphone.

Piwo

Russian helmet for 1 WPRussian helmet for 1 WPRussian helmet for 1 WPRussian helmet for 1 WPRussian helmet for 1 WP

what a beautifull example piwo ,thanks for sharing
    Regards James