Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Agencja Wywiadu (Polish intelligence agency) eagle 2004

Article about: Recently purchased this Agencja Wywiadu (Polish Foreign intelligence agency) eagle from 2004. IMO this is one for the future * * * The Agencji Wywiadu (Foreign Intelligence Agency) was estab

Default Agencja Wywiadu (Polish intelligence agency) eagle 2004

Recently purchased this Agencja Wywiadu (Polish Foreign intelligence agency) eagle from 2004. IMO this is one for the future

The Agencji Wywiadu (Foreign Intelligence Agency) was established by virtue of the Act of 24 May 2002 on the Internal Security Agency and the Foreign Intelligence Agency. The Foreign Intelligence Agency commenced its activity on the date of the entry of the Act into force, that is on 29 June 2002.

The Foreign Intelligence Agency performs its specific tasks out of the territory of the Republic of Poland, whereas its activity within the territory of the Republic of Poland may be conducted only within the limited scope, exclusively in connection with its activity out of the state's frontiers. The tasks of the Foreign Intelligence Agency include:
    • obtaining, analyzing, processing and forwarding to competent organs information which may be significant to the security and international position of the Republic of Poland, as well as its economic and defensive potential;
    • recognizing and counteracting external threats to the security, defence, independence and inviolability of the territory of the Republic of Poland;
    • protecting foreign diplomatic missions of the Republic of Poland and their officials from the activities of foreign intelligence services and other activities that may negatively affect the interests of the Republic of Poland;
    • ensuring protection of cryptographic communication with the Polish diplomatic missions and consulates and of diplomatic pouch;
    • recognizing international terrorism, extremism and international groups of organized crime;
    • recognizing international trade in weapons, ammunition and explosive materials, narcotics, psychotropic substances, as well as in goods, technologies and services of strategic importance to the state's security; recognizing international trade in weapons of mass destruction and threats related to the proliferation of those weapons and their carriers;
    • recognizing and analyzing threats occurring in the regions of tensions, conflicts and international crises which exert influence on the state's security, as well as undertaking actions aimed at eliminating those threats;
    • conducting signals intelligence;
    • taking other measures defined in separate acts and international agreements

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Agencja Wywiadu (Polish intelligence agency) eagle 2004  
    Last edited by StefanM; 02-04-2011 at 06:11 PM.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Default Re: Agencja Wywiadu (Polish intelligence agency) eagle 2004

Stefan, very interesting eagle badge. First time I have seen this one. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Default Re: Agencja Wywiadu (Polish intelligence agency) eagle 2004

New update for old thread: Official cloth hat badge for the Polish National Intelligence Agency (Agencja Wywiadu) 2004 to compliment the metal version.
    Attached Images Attached Images Agencja Wywiadu (Polish intelligence agency) eagle 2004 
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.