Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Camo Rogatywka

Article about: Picked this up in Krakow last week while looking for TR items, it's dated November 89 so it was made right at the end of the communist era. As well as this puma camo the shop had the Moro an

Default Camo Rogatywka

Camo RogatywkaCamo RogatywkaCamo RogatywkaCamo RogatywkaPicked this up in Krakow last week while looking for TR items, it's dated November 89 so it was made right at the end of the communist era. As well as this puma camo the shop had the Moro and raindrop pattern caps, for collectors of Polish militaria i reckon this place is well worth a visit, I'd guess about 80% of his stock is Polish!...
    ANTYKI - MILITARIA Tomasz Otr

I did business with Tomasz when I was in Krakow as well. He is a great seller. Especially if you want PRL items!

Very nice pick up Paul ,the puma camo is a nice pattern ,perhaps a future display i can work on ,all the best ,James