Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?

Article about: Not dangerous if you have some Radoms in your house Enough talk more pictures I wish I lived in Poland,then I would possibly have a collection as big as Tonys.

3mk
    ?

Default Re: I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?

Not dangerous if you have some Radoms in your house
    Enough talk more pictures

I wish I lived in Poland,then I would possibly have a collection as big as Tonys.

3mk
    ?

Default Re: I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?

Hey Stephan,
    Heres something to start you off a KBW document from 1948.This seller accepts Paypal.
    Korpus Bezpiecze?stwa Wewn?trznego (949559207) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

Regards
    Emil

Thanks Emil
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I've got one mystery uniform in my collection. Could it be MBP, UB or WSW uniform ??? I know only that it is 100% from the 40's years. Dark green collar tabs, what could it be ??? All insignia are originally applied. Maybe some one from You will know.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?   I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?  

3mk
    ?

Beautiful early post-war/maybe war time officers tunic.But I cant identify the branch.

Maybe its just the photos,But is the fabric gray??

Fabric is in greenish-gray colour. Here are the photos of polish officers wearing these type of tunics, photos are from 1945.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?   I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?  

3mk
    ?

Hey there,
    Interesting,Most of these that I saw that were gabradine were more of a greener color.

Thank you for posting the pictures,The only difference is that those are wool issue and yours is gabradine.

The guy in the rounded cap looks interesting,His tunic top pocket have pleats and the size of the pockets look smaller then seen on a wz.36 tunic.

Could you post pictures of the liner and buttons?It could be a rare pre-war tunic or war time but to me it looks more post-war.

Thanks

Regards
    Emil

?

Hi SoldatWH,

The Patki (collar patches) on the tunic you posted a photo of, indicate Heavy Artillery - green with red piping.

Cheers,
    J

Thanks for help ! Here I post pictures of button and liner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?  
    Attached Images Attached Images I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start? 

3mk
    ?

Hey there!
    Thanks for the additional photos,Yup Its a nice post-war tunic.The buttons look like they were crowned until someone ground the crowns off.

Regards
    Emil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast