Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?

Article about: Not dangerous if you have some Radoms in your house Enough talk more pictures I wish I lived in Poland,then I would possibly have a collection as big as Tonys.

Question I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?

I know I only collect photos ... but I would like to start collecting MBP (Ministry of Public Security -Ministerstwo Bezpieczenstwa Publizcnego) UB (Administrative Department of Security - Urzad Bezpieczenstwa) and WSW (Military Intelligence Services and Counterespionage-Wojskowe Sluzby Wewnetrzne) items but don't know how or where to start ??

Is anyone else collecting/dealing Polish communist security services?

3mk
    ?

Default Re: I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?

I dont really think anyone collects communist stuff now exept maybe the Polish Army in the East stuff but I dont think you can call them communists as there options were Fight Germans for freeze to death in siberia.

Default Re: I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?

Quote by 3mk View Post
    I dont really think anyone collects communist stuff now exept maybe the Polish Army in the East stuff but I dont think you can call them communists as there options were Fight Germans for freeze to death in siberia.
    Hi Emil, That's what made me think about starting a new collection; especially the infamous Polish communist security services. I need to research the organisational structures so am looking for a schematic to start out with.

Hello guys,

I was watching your polish part in this forum and I like it!
    Here are a lot of beautiful things, that I have seen rarly.
    I am collecting polish militaria from the ww1 to the 50s.

Here I have to pics of a polish officer with german dagger.
    Sorry for my English!

Regards from POland

Karol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?   I would like to start collecting MBP, UB and WSW - where do I start?  

3mk
    ?

Hey Karol great to have you abroad!
    Nice photo and dont forget to post pictures of your collection the ``Post your Polish militaria display`` thread!

Thanks!

Yeah, I´ve seen the thread. I have to much for showing everything there and I don´t have the time for making photos of everything I will show a few things in a few days.

Pozdrowienia
    Karol

3mk
    ?

Karol if your collections that big I can take half of it off your hands

Forget it!

Maybe its big like Tonys or a lil smaller

Show me your collection.

3mk
    ?

Well my collections a mess right now
    Maybe Ill start organizing it as soon as I break into your house,Tonys,Ivans,and Gary`s

But being serios now Ill try getting some pictures of my collection soon but you have to go first

I won´t show my whole collection. It´s dangerous showing to much in the www
    I will show a few things, but not to much.

Pozdrowienia
    KArol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast