Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Air Force Sports Badge

Article about: Hello Everyone Annoyed from this ads?   I am looking for the following badge it was a badge awarded to my dad (see picture with badge) but have never been able to find one does anyone k

Default Polish Air Force Sports Badge

Hello Everyone

I am looking for the following badge Polish Air Force Sports BadgePolish Air Force Sports Badge it was a badge awarded to my dad (see picture with badge) but have never been able to find one does anyone know anything about it?

Cheers

Hi Chris, the best I could find is that the badge was supposedly issued on the late 1940's. This is based on an old auction listing so the reliability of the information is hardly solid.

This book would likely yield some information so you might want to try hunting down a copy:

Polish Air Force Sports Badge

Best wishes,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne