Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

polish "Cold War" era special forces uniforms

Article about: Hi I would like to share with You with my little collection of polish post war special forces uniforms. First photo is my old set which I have to sold And now I've got only pics. It was a re

Default polish "Cold War" era special forces uniforms

Hi
    I would like to share with You with my little collection of polish post war special forces uniforms. First photo is my old set which I have to sold And now I've got only pics. It was a reconnaissance units soldier from early 1950's in very interesting "polish splinter" post war camo smock and trousers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture polish "Cold War" era special forces uniforms  

Default Re: polish "Cold War" era special forces uniforms

Hi
    It looks like the German wather tan, just whit other collar, it very nice.

Yes it was a copy of german WWII camo, it's shown in D.Peterson "Wehrmacht camouflage uniforms & Post-War Derivatives"p.29. And now camo smock which is still in my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture polish "Cold War" era special forces uniforms   polish "Cold War" era special forces uniforms  

trousers in second type of "polish splinter".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture polish "Cold War" era special forces uniforms   polish "Cold War" era special forces uniforms  

Sniper mask
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture polish "Cold War" era special forces uniforms  

Polish paratrooper summer jacket from 1960's in "rain drop" camo.

polish "Cold War" era special forces uniforms   polish "Cold War" era special forces uniforms  

Paratrooper's winter jacket in "rain drop" camo.

Inside of the jacket shows that it has an extra "tail" like in WWII Denison Smock.

jacket inside

3mk
    ?

Nice

Are you looking for a post-war rogatywka cap in that pattern??I can help you get one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast