Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Polish MBP CZ 27 pistol?

Article about: Hello all. I recently came by this CZ 27. No waffenamts (removed or never there) but German occupation serial number and markings. The grips have a star with MBP in the middle. Did this pist

?

Default Polish MBP CZ 27 pistol?

Hello all.

I recently came by this CZ 27.

No waffenamts (removed or never there) but German occupation serial number and markings.

The grips have a star with MBP in the middle. Did this pistol end up in the hands of the MBP after the war?

I reached this conclusion because google says it may stand for - Ministerstwo Bezpieczeństwa Publicznego.

I have never seen such a logo. Can anyone help me out?!

Polish MBP CZ 27 pistol?

Polish MBP CZ 27 pistol?

Don't know the answer, but today I saw an identical CZ27 (waffenamt marked WaA76 serial number 165xxx) with the exact same grips at my local gunstore. Hopefully someone will be able educate both of us about these unusual grips.

The ministry for public security existed from 1945 till 1954. These pistols also came with a suppressor/silencer.

Have a look at "forgottenweapons"on youtube

Cheers,
    Emile

Thanks Emile

Mystery solved. I saw Ian's post on these pistols last night.

I'll have to go back to the gunshop and see if it is still there.

Regards,

Hydroxycool