Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Polish soldier's brand canned meat rations?

Article about: found these Polish canned rations in the local market, does the Polish military use these for army rations? kind of like their version of Spam or Bully Beef?

Question Polish soldier's brand canned meat rations?

found these Polish canned rations in the local market, does the Polish military use these for army rations? kind of like their version of Spam or Bully Beef?
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish soldier's brand canned meat rations?  Polish soldier's brand canned meat rations? 

Default Re: Polish soldier's brand canned meat rations?

I don't think they have anything to do with the Polish armed forces, they just happen to be called army and soldier brand. The army brand stuff is described as smelling and tasting like cat food!..

Agreed with Gunny insofar as these likely being just a brand name. Rather strange marketing angle IMO. I don’t have a clue what this stuff tastes like, but canned pork with a camo label just doesn’t conjure up any appetizing thoughts.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

seems popular at the market, saw lots of eastern europeans buying it

I'll probablly eat it with potatoes or hash browns

horsemeat?