Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Polish WWII Helmet or ?? HELP

Article about: I collect Before 1950 USMC but I could not pass up this helmet as leather was so fine. I tried to research it (no Markings) and believe I narrowed down to Polish or Swedish but what do I kno

Default Polish WWII Helmet or ?? HELP

I collect Before 1950 USMC but I could not pass up this helmet as leather was so fine. I tried to research it (no Markings) and believe I narrowed down to Polish or Swedish but what do I know ?? so help appreciated. Thank you RichardAttachment 667259Attachment 667260Attachment 667261Attachment 667262

Thank you Brendon Is it good enough that it would be worth the postage to mail to Denmark? I would love to trade it for something USMC WWI or WWII Richard Marquette in FL USA

There are plenty of them in Denmark, I dont think you will be able to sell it for much more than 10$, sorry. Postage would be 55$.

Very nice of you to take the time. Best Regards and if I find a German helmet during my yard sales looking in Florida I will send a picture to your web site. Richard

Oh, its not my site, just using it as a reference, but if you find a German helmet you are most welcome to mail me photos of it.

Shadwellarmy I will do as nice people deserve a reward at least some of the time. Richard