Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

PRL Display

Article about: After looking at your displays I have to make my own displays from my small collection, I just starting to collect militaries. I had few PRL items that I got from trips to Poland, so that wa

Default PRL Display

After looking at your displays I have to make my own displays from my small collection, I just starting to collect militaries. I had few PRL items that I got from trips to Poland, so that was the best starting point to learn how to make displays, as PRL items are not to expensive. I found old frames that cost me nothing (I did not wanted to spend lots of money on PRL items display), and started to make small displays. I had lots of fun as Juliet my four year old daughter worked on that project with me. I think it is not ready to be hang on the wall in my “home office” but it looks clean and need, when I wont to look at it. For now it will stay in my closet. I hope I get better at it as time goes on and I get more Xp. Do you have any pointers, suggestions, new ideas?
    Mariusz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PRL Display   PRL Display  

PRL Display   PRL Display  

PRL Display   PRL Display  

PRL Display  

3mk
    ?

Default Re: PRL Display

Nice displays Mariusz
    I recently sold all my PRL militaria (Exept for family items) my small collection was worth less then $50 and I got $200 for it!
    Maybe Ill try making a display with some of my family items hopefully I dont fail miserably.

Nice work Mariusz! I see some talent there!!

Cheers,
    Tony

ccj
    ?

Very nicely done... I like the coice of frames. I'm getting the urge to frame my medals.

3mk
    ?

I just noticed the point the thread Mariusz is asking for suggestions and tips! Mariusz you did a amazing job on these and theres nothing you can improve they look perfect

Nice collection, and nicely presented

Actually it looks very professional and not deserving of a closet resting place. Pull it out of the closet so people can enjoy. You have done a very nice job.

Terry

Thank you, im now looking for more inexpensive frames from 40s, 50s to make more displays.
    Mariusz