Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Daggers etc. in my books

Article about: In many of my books I included many photographs with the wearing of daggers, and occasionally swords. One of such books is for example: "Aiguillettes of the Third Reich". This book

Default Daggers etc. in my books

In many of my books I included photographs with the wearing of daggers, and occasionally swords. One of such
    books is for example: "Aiguillettes of the Third Reich". This book is related to the wearing of aiguillettes and
    such item is most often worn with the best desses as Ausgehanzug (Walking-out), Paradeanzug and
    Grosser Gesellschaftsanzug (Formal Evening Dress).
    Some beauties are shown there, as for example a police sword (page 19, page 227); SS sword (page 57);
    1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger (page 329); RLB dagger (page 439); Marine-SA (page 552) and Teno (page 571).
    In "Brustschilder und Ringkragen im Dritten Reich" or "Headgear of Hitler's Germany" it is likewise. Here and
    there great dagger photos etc. are included.

If I find the time I will look for some, a random choice, and will post them. Starting with two Reichsluftschutzbund
    photographs: 1) RLB marching through Duisburg Streets in 1935; 2) RLB during the consecrating of a flag at a city hall on
    March 23, 1935. Both are from my gorgets-book.

Daggers etc. in my books Daggers etc. in my books

NSKK - NSKK-Verkehrserziehungsdienst:

SA - SA-Standortführer:

Allgemeine-SS - SS Vlaanderen:

(credits for the photos, among others Hessels, Vincx, Roberts and my friend Jost W.Schneider,
    who pitily "slipped away")

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Daggers etc. in my books
    P
    Many

?

Lovely Pics Wilhelm!

great to see a 3 piece hanger on that NSKK dagger ( 3th photo from above)

Ger

Some from the headgear-series. Volume 5:

NSFK:

RAD, first enlisted and then officers:

Daggers etc. in my books Daggers etc. in my books Daggers etc. in my books

(The second photo from NSFK: credit my French friend Taugourdeau)

Stunning In Wear Photos Wim !! A great contribution to the photo forum . Some incredible unseen photos in clear given detail. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Keep them coming Wilhelm love them!

Great Fliegermesser pics!

Ger

My pleasure. I will see what I have boxed from the old days,
    material I have used and which is being put away, but still is
    quite interesting. Give me some time.

But for tonight two from my book about Deutsche Lufthansa:

1) Göring at Munich airfield October 1933; 2) Milch at the Berlin-Tempelhof airfield.
    (credit: Deutsche Lufthansa - photo-archive)

Without any doubt I also do have photographs, which I have for years "under
    embargo", as they are planned for future volumes of the headgear-series or were
    for use otherwise. They just are boxed for the moment I need them. Waiting for
    a moment like this!

Daggers etc. in my books

(credit: Achim Maus)

Thank you for sharing Mr. Saris, I own vol 3 of the headgear series, I could look at reference photos like this all day, the RLB dagger is on my wish list.

I could not help to notice this SA mann in the first post the absence of a snap clip that is supposed to attach to the "D" ring belt loop...the hanger itself goes through the "D" ring.....ok ok.....yea I like these little intricasies..but what I also noticed by accident..is the the cuff title that says "Der .....and the rest is unreadable....Wim Please if you may to identify the cuff title this SA mann is wearing? Best Regards Larry

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

My guess would be that it's one of the various "Der Standortführer [city name]" ones.

?

Wilhelm these pics are lovely!
    Thanks you for sharing.

Ger

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast