Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Die Kunst im Deutschen Reich magazines

Article about: Hi Guys, I have just been given several of these large size magazines (Art in the German Reich) They were a popular art and architecture publication and were published monthly. As can be ima

Default Die Kunst im Deutschen Reich magazines

Hi Guys, I have just been given several of these large size magazines (Art in the German Reich) They were a popular art and architecture publication and were published monthly.

As can be imagined, the content is pretty much typical Nazi fayre, with many neo classical studies of nudes etc. As I am sure you don't want to see them here are a couple of other illustrations. The artists involved were very much Hitler's favourites, Speer, Troost, etc.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Die Kunst im Deutschen Reich magazines   Die Kunst im Deutschen Reich magazines  

Die Kunst im Deutschen Reich magazines   Die Kunst im Deutschen Reich magazines  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Die Kunst im Deutschen Reich magazines
    P
    Many

Default Re: Die Kunst im Deutschen Reich magazines

Very nice ade,
    i also have the 1940 issue,
    hope to find the others also sometime.
    yours look pretty good preserved...

Thanks, these are not too bad. There is some "foxing" (brown spots) to the covers. I also have a large pile of broken up issues which I need to try and sort out into some kind of order. If not complete some of the pictures might be good to frame up.

Cheers, Ade.

if you come across these again and they are for sale. please let me know,
    other members may also contact me offcourse!

thanks in advance

xtg
    ?

i've got a package of 22 of these magazines.

General Nuisance
    ?

Hello,
    It's been a while since you posted about these magazines. I'd be interested in them for research purposes. If you still have them, please convey your conditions.

All the best,

I love Third Reich bronze work.

I have reproductions of Der Partei und Heer by Breker. They are only small desk or mantle pieces.

There is a British sculptor named Gary Hodges who does very similar bronze animals if anyone is interested. I purchased his "Stealth" tiger, It is built pretty much the in the same way as the one featured in the above magazine and has a thick raised base and heavy marble plinth.

I have one of these, too (June 1940). Such a kitsch cover!!!

Regards, Giorgos

shoshome
    ?

I too would be interested for research purposes. If anyone happens to have noticed anything particularly medieval or knightly please contact me.
    Thanks.

Once I have time, I will have a look through the magazine to see if they contain items of this nature.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast